To be able to add an entity to data export service, you would need to make sure the change tracking option is enabled on the entity definition.
we generally go to Settings – > solution or customize the system -> look for the entity and under “Data services” option, you should see the change tracking option. However it’s not the case anymore.
The option has disappeared from classic UI entity definition.
So where is this setting now? Well, you will find it in https://make.powerapps.com portal now. In order to see it, go to powerapps portal or click on above url.
1. Make sure you in the right environment from top right corner.
2. Click on solutions from the left menu:
3. Select the solution in which entity is there or default solution.
4. Navigate to the tables and click on the desired table and click on edit.
5. Again click on “edit table properties”
6. Expand advanced option section and select the “Track Changes” Option:
And that it! you should be good to go after publishing.